Thursday, December 4, 2008

Meal and Feelings

Thursday December 4Th

Breakfast
-1/4 cup egg beaters
-1 apple
-1 english muffin
-1 tbsp light butter and jam
-8oz milk

Snack 1
-yogurt

Lunch
-1 cup salad
-21 green grapes
-1 tuna sandwich with light mayo and relish

Snack 2
-1 tuna sandwich

Dinner
-4oz pork tenderlions
-2 cups pasta with snap peas, vinger, olive oil, and herbs
-1/3 cup snap peas
-1 apple

Feelings

Tomorrow I go in for the liver biopsy. I am so scared. I have never really had surgery and there is a slight but very unlikely possibility I could die during it. I will not be able to write tomorrow more then likely. But if I can I will probably post about my biopsy. Almost my whole family will be there. According to my mom my Aunt Nancy, Aunt Pat, Uncle Dave, Mom, Dad, Brother and Brother's girlfriend Tara will be there. That makes me feel a little uneasy. I am allowed 1 person in the room with me. That is a tough one for me to decide. I would like my mother there but also my father. I need to come to a conclusion by tonight. If I figure it out I will probably post it.

1 comment:

--cara said...

How did the surgery go? I hope it went well. I hope the lack of posts is because things are going great for you.

My blog has helped me so much through so many tough times. I hope this blog can help you too.

I like that you're blogging your food. I could never do that. I tried, several times, but just can't commit to it. Your food intake looks great, though. How is the weight loss going?